- 1). Identify which apps you frequently use and which ones you rarely use. Remove the shortcuts to applications you don't frequently use. Your home screens should only contain the applications you access daily and weekly.
- 2). Add folders to your home screen. Many smart phones allow users to create folders on the home screen. You can then drag applications into the folder. Organize each folder by the types of applications you place into the folder. For example, create a "Games" folder and "Business" folder.
- 3). Remove widgets. A widget essentially shows you the application in smaller size. For example, if you had a weather application, the widget may appear as a box on your home screen, showing you the forecast for the next five days. Some widgets take up half the screen, which means you have little room to add anything else. If you really want a widget, reserve one home screen for widgets only.
- 4). Leave the middle open. If you throw ten application shortcuts on your home screen, it's not going to look organized. Instead of maxing out the screen with applications, leave the middle of the screen open. Place your applications on the side, very bottom and the very top. Organize the applications by placing certain types of apps on the left side of the screen, while moving other types to the right. If you can create folders, the process is easier.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us