- 1). Connect your iPod to the computer using the USB cable. When you do this, iTunes should open automatically. If it does not, open the program manually.
- 2). Select your iPod in iTunes by clicking once on the iPod icon that appears in the Devices list. The Devices list is located in the Library pane on the left side of the window. When the iPod icon is selected, all of the music on your iPod will display in the main area of the window. You are now viewing your iPod library instead of your iTunes library.
- 3). Listen to a song by double clicking on the title. You can also click on the title once and then click on the "Play" button at the top of the window.
- 4). Listen to iPod songs just as you would a song from your iTunes library. Any playlists on your iPod will appear under the iPod icon, and you can listen to your playlists as well.
- 5). Eject your iPod from iTunes by clicking on the "Eject" button next to the iPod icon.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us