- 1). Connect your iPod to the computer using the USB cable. When you do this, iTunes should open automatically. If it does not, open the program manually.
- 2). Select your iPod in iTunes by clicking once on the iPod icon that appears in the Devices list. The Devices list is located in the Library pane on the left side of the window. When the iPod icon is selected, all of the music on your iPod will display in the main area of the window. You are now viewing your iPod library instead of your iTunes library.
- 3). Listen to a song by double clicking on the title. You can also click on the title once and then click on the "Play" button at the top of the window.
- 4). Listen to iPod songs just as you would a song from your iTunes library. Any playlists on your iPod will appear under the iPod icon, and you can listen to your playlists as well.
- 5). Eject your iPod from iTunes by clicking on the "Eject" button next to the iPod icon.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us