- 1). Take a look at the table in the First Class Lounge. Remove the tea cake from the plate.
- 2). Use the library card obtained from the bookshelf puzzle to scoop up some powdered sugar from the plate.
- 3). Walk to the coat closet and take a look at the keypad. Cover the keypad with the powdered sugar.
- 4). Return to the First Class Lounge and give the coat check chit you obtained from the floor of the elevator to Thomas.
- 5). Walk back to the coat closet and take another look at the keypad. Some of the keys don't have sugar on them. Press these keys to open the closet. The order in which you press them does not matter.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us