- 1). Open doors and windows to provide your home with proper air circulation.
- 2). Combine 1 cup of bleach, 1 gallon of warm water and 1/4 cup of a mild dishwashing liquid. Pour some of the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 3). Spray molded items, such as plastic, countertops, metal and tiles, with the mixture. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- 4). Wipe the mixture and mold off the items with a damp cloth.
- 5). Submerge a mop in the mixture. Wash vinyl flooring with the saturated mop.
- 6). Combine 1 1/2 cups of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 7). Spray molded wood liberally with the mixture. Scrub the area with a stiff brush to get the mixture into the wood. Allow the wood to dry completely.
- 8). Combine water and a mild dishwashing liquid. Saturate a clean cloth with the mixture.
- 9). Scrub the wood with the saturated cloth. Allow it to dry completely.
Point fans in the direction of the mold to aid in the drying process.
Run a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fix the Brake Pads on a 2002 Grand Caravan
- How to Replace Daytime Running Light Bulbs
- Summer Vacation - Don"t Forget To Check The Spare
- How to Remove a 3800 Harmonic Balancer
- Door Glass Repair and Replacement Shops
- DIY Free HHO Plans
- How to Replace a Horn in a Toyota Highlander
- How a Motorcycle Clutch Works
- Are You Driving Your Car Right?
- Effective, Efficient and Durable Emergency Dash Lights
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us