- 1). Open doors and windows to provide your home with proper air circulation.
- 2). Combine 1 cup of bleach, 1 gallon of warm water and 1/4 cup of a mild dishwashing liquid. Pour some of the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 3). Spray molded items, such as plastic, countertops, metal and tiles, with the mixture. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- 4). Wipe the mixture and mold off the items with a damp cloth.
- 5). Submerge a mop in the mixture. Wash vinyl flooring with the saturated mop.
- 6). Combine 1 1/2 cups of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 7). Spray molded wood liberally with the mixture. Scrub the area with a stiff brush to get the mixture into the wood. Allow the wood to dry completely.
- 8). Combine water and a mild dishwashing liquid. Saturate a clean cloth with the mixture.
- 9). Scrub the wood with the saturated cloth. Allow it to dry completely.
Point fans in the direction of the mold to aid in the drying process.
Run a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us