- 1). Open doors and windows to provide your home with proper air circulation.
- 2). Combine 1 cup of bleach, 1 gallon of warm water and 1/4 cup of a mild dishwashing liquid. Pour some of the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 3). Spray molded items, such as plastic, countertops, metal and tiles, with the mixture. Allow it to sit for 5 minutes.
- 4). Wipe the mixture and mold off the items with a damp cloth.
- 5). Submerge a mop in the mixture. Wash vinyl flooring with the saturated mop.
- 6). Combine 1 1/2 cups of bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
- 7). Spray molded wood liberally with the mixture. Scrub the area with a stiff brush to get the mixture into the wood. Allow the wood to dry completely.
- 8). Combine water and a mild dishwashing liquid. Saturate a clean cloth with the mixture.
- 9). Scrub the wood with the saturated cloth. Allow it to dry completely.
Point fans in the direction of the mold to aid in the drying process.
Run a dehumidifier to remove moisture from the air.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us