- 1). Lay the clock face down. Twist off the rear mounting cover. Open the battery compartment, located under the mounting cover, by rotating the latch that secures the top. Place a fresh AA battery the battery inside the compartment according to the (+/-) symbols and close the compartment.
- 2). Hold the clock upright and facing you with one hand placed securely on the top. Use your other hand to locate the Time Dial knob on the back of the clock. It is located three inches below the top, just above the rear cover, near the center of the clock.
- 3). Turn the Time Dial knob clockwise so until the correct time displays. The hour hand will move automatically with the minute hand.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us