- 1). Lay the clock face down. Twist off the rear mounting cover. Open the battery compartment, located under the mounting cover, by rotating the latch that secures the top. Place a fresh AA battery the battery inside the compartment according to the (+/-) symbols and close the compartment.
- 2). Hold the clock upright and facing you with one hand placed securely on the top. Use your other hand to locate the Time Dial knob on the back of the clock. It is located three inches below the top, just above the rear cover, near the center of the clock.
- 3). Turn the Time Dial knob clockwise so until the correct time displays. The hour hand will move automatically with the minute hand.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us