- 1). Fill the grout line with a coat of dish soap.
- 2). Rinse a toothbrush or nylon cleaning brush under tap water to wet the brush, and scrub over the grout.
- 3). Continue until all greasy residue is removed from the grout.
- 4). Run a cleaning rag under water and wring it out a bit. Wipe the rag over the area of grout to remove any soapy residue.
- 5). Let the tile air dry.
- 6). Repeat if any grease buildup remains on the grout.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Replace the Brake Rotors on a Subaru Forester
- Launch X431 - Why This Range Has Excelled
- How to Get Abrasions Out of a Car Body
- Ford Focus Turn Signal Light Removal
- How to Inspect the Drivetrain in a Chevy Corvette
- How to Drain the Radiator in a 2004 Audi
- How Do I Release the Headlight Retainer on a 2007 Mustang?
- How to Remove the Lower Unit From an Outboard Motor
- How to Replace Pads Without Changing Rotors
- How to Service a Rear-Window Defogger in a Saturn VUE
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us