- 1). Fill the grout line with a coat of dish soap.
- 2). Rinse a toothbrush or nylon cleaning brush under tap water to wet the brush, and scrub over the grout.
- 3). Continue until all greasy residue is removed from the grout.
- 4). Run a cleaning rag under water and wring it out a bit. Wipe the rag over the area of grout to remove any soapy residue.
- 5). Let the tile air dry.
- 6). Repeat if any grease buildup remains on the grout.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hotels in Bangalore - Offer Comfortable Stay in Garden City
- Resorts Near Land O Lakes, Florida
- The Next Best Thing to Walking on the Moon
- How to Pack for a Writers' Retreat
- The Oracle Resort in Broadbeach
- The 10 Best Lakes for Fishing in San Diego
- Hotels in Mountain Brook, AL
- The Ultimate Vacation Experience - An India Wildlife Tour and Hiking Adventure
- Siwa Holiday Is Famous For Its Scenic Beauty
- Zuni Jar
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us