- 1). Turn the screen over so that the digitizer is visible.
- 2). Take the X-Acto blade, slide it between the green border of the digitizer and the LCD panel.
- 3). Carefully drag the X-Acto blade around the green border until you reach the point at which you started; the digitizer will now be loosened.
- 4). Slowly lift the digitizer away from the LCD panel and dispose of it.
- 5). Remove the shipping film from the new digitizer. Apply a thin strip of double-sided tape around the edges of the digitizer.
- 6). Carefully place the digitizer onto the LCD panel. The screen is now ready to be re-installed into the iPaq device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Are You A Fashion Manic? Try Costume Jewelry
- Melbourne Theatre Nurse Jobs To Help Out In The Surgery
- More Targeted Website Traffic - The Easy Way to Get Visitors to Your Site on Autopilot Right Now
- Fergie in Ray Ban Sunglasses
- Job on Ship a Whole New Glittering Career
- Jeff Adams As How He Establishes Helpful Investments
- Insure Your Property
- Gurgaon, a Job-Seekers Destination!
- The Glitz Of Glendale, Ca
- Make Money With Website Affiliate Programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us