- 1). Turn the screen over so that the digitizer is visible.
- 2). Take the X-Acto blade, slide it between the green border of the digitizer and the LCD panel.
- 3). Carefully drag the X-Acto blade around the green border until you reach the point at which you started; the digitizer will now be loosened.
- 4). Slowly lift the digitizer away from the LCD panel and dispose of it.
- 5). Remove the shipping film from the new digitizer. Apply a thin strip of double-sided tape around the edges of the digitizer.
- 6). Carefully place the digitizer onto the LCD panel. The screen is now ready to be re-installed into the iPaq device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us