- 1). Turn the screen over so that the digitizer is visible.
- 2). Take the X-Acto blade, slide it between the green border of the digitizer and the LCD panel.
- 3). Carefully drag the X-Acto blade around the green border until you reach the point at which you started; the digitizer will now be loosened.
- 4). Slowly lift the digitizer away from the LCD panel and dispose of it.
- 5). Remove the shipping film from the new digitizer. Apply a thin strip of double-sided tape around the edges of the digitizer.
- 6). Carefully place the digitizer onto the LCD panel. The screen is now ready to be re-installed into the iPaq device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us