- 1). Turn the screen over so that the digitizer is visible.
- 2). Take the X-Acto blade, slide it between the green border of the digitizer and the LCD panel.
- 3). Carefully drag the X-Acto blade around the green border until you reach the point at which you started; the digitizer will now be loosened.
- 4). Slowly lift the digitizer away from the LCD panel and dispose of it.
- 5). Remove the shipping film from the new digitizer. Apply a thin strip of double-sided tape around the edges of the digitizer.
- 6). Carefully place the digitizer onto the LCD panel. The screen is now ready to be re-installed into the iPaq device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us