- 1). Turn the screen over so that the digitizer is visible.
- 2). Take the X-Acto blade, slide it between the green border of the digitizer and the LCD panel.
- 3). Carefully drag the X-Acto blade around the green border until you reach the point at which you started; the digitizer will now be loosened.
- 4). Slowly lift the digitizer away from the LCD panel and dispose of it.
- 5). Remove the shipping film from the new digitizer. Apply a thin strip of double-sided tape around the edges of the digitizer.
- 6). Carefully place the digitizer onto the LCD panel. The screen is now ready to be re-installed into the iPaq device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us