- 1). Measure the inside area of the shelving unit using a measuring tape to determine the dimensions required for sizing the cork tiles.
- 2). Cut the cork tiles to the necessary proportions with a utility knife. Leave the covering over the adhesive back of the cork tile in place.
- 3). Place the cork tiles in position on the back of the shelving unit to check for an accurate fit. Once you are satisfied with the sizing and appearance of the cork, the tiles are ready to be installed.
- 4). Peel the covering from the adhesive backing and press the cork tiles into their assigned positions.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us