- 1). Fill a bucket with white vinegar.
- 2). Submerge the glass in the white vinegar. If the object is too large to submerge, dampen a cloth in white vinegar. Lay the rag over the glass area, to allow the vinegar to work into the TSP stain.
- 3). Allow the vinegar to soak into the TSP stain for one hour. Remove the glass from the vinegar, or the vinegar cloth from the glass.
- 4). Clean the vinegar residue away using soapy water and a soft cloth. Rinse the glass with cool water. Repeat the process until you remove the TSP stain.
- 5). Spray the glass with a glass cleaner and wipe it away with a paper towel to achieve a streak-free finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us