- 1). Fill a bucket with white vinegar.
- 2). Submerge the glass in the white vinegar. If the object is too large to submerge, dampen a cloth in white vinegar. Lay the rag over the glass area, to allow the vinegar to work into the TSP stain.
- 3). Allow the vinegar to soak into the TSP stain for one hour. Remove the glass from the vinegar, or the vinegar cloth from the glass.
- 4). Clean the vinegar residue away using soapy water and a soft cloth. Rinse the glass with cool water. Repeat the process until you remove the TSP stain.
- 5). Spray the glass with a glass cleaner and wipe it away with a paper towel to achieve a streak-free finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us