- 1). Fill a bucket with white vinegar.
- 2). Submerge the glass in the white vinegar. If the object is too large to submerge, dampen a cloth in white vinegar. Lay the rag over the glass area, to allow the vinegar to work into the TSP stain.
- 3). Allow the vinegar to soak into the TSP stain for one hour. Remove the glass from the vinegar, or the vinegar cloth from the glass.
- 4). Clean the vinegar residue away using soapy water and a soft cloth. Rinse the glass with cool water. Repeat the process until you remove the TSP stain.
- 5). Spray the glass with a glass cleaner and wipe it away with a paper towel to achieve a streak-free finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us