- 1). Sleep for an extended period of time. The longer you sleep, up to seven days, the more corruption you gain.
- 2). Eat and drink large amounts of bad food, such as desserts or alcohol. Avoid healthy foods like fruits and vegetables, as they raise purity and decrease corruption.
- 3). Raise the rent on the properties you own to the maximum amount allowed. Each time a villager pays you rent, your corruption meter increases.
- 4). Raise the prices on the items at any shop you own. Each time an item is bought at the inflated price, your corruption meter increases.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us