- 1). Sleep for an extended period of time. The longer you sleep, up to seven days, the more corruption you gain.
- 2). Eat and drink large amounts of bad food, such as desserts or alcohol. Avoid healthy foods like fruits and vegetables, as they raise purity and decrease corruption.
- 3). Raise the rent on the properties you own to the maximum amount allowed. Each time a villager pays you rent, your corruption meter increases.
- 4). Raise the prices on the items at any shop you own. Each time an item is bought at the inflated price, your corruption meter increases.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Holidays Are Rapidly Approaching: Do You Know Where Your Credit Cards Are?
- There Is No Better Time To Arrange Debt Consolidation
- How to Know About Womenâ€™S Fragrances and Perfumes
- Russia Encourages Chinese Companies to Set Up LED Factories I
- Let Us Know The Things To Expect From A Retirement Planning Calculator
- How to Interpret WISC
- Little Known Ways To Boost Your Online Visibility
- Order Flowers Online for Flower Delivery in Delhi!
- The Need For Insoles For Flat Feet
- AVJ ACE City Noida - Luxury Residential Apartment
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us