- 1). Connect one of the white 2-by-4 plates on top of the other white 2-by-4 plate to start building your LEGO bulldog. The two studs on the bottom plate should still show.
- 2). Add the white 2-by-2 plate underneath the edge of the top white 2-by-4 plate piece.The two studs on the bottom white 2-by-4 plate plate should still show.
- 3). Create the bulldog mouth and nose. Push the black 1-by-1 round plate into the yellow 1-by-2 plate with one knob. Then connect the piece onto the two studs on the white 2-by-4 plate.
- 4). Build the legs and feet to your LEGO bulldog. Position the two white 1-by-2 palisade bricks underneath to give the bulldog structure an illusion of four legs and feet.
- 5). Add ears for the bulldog by placing a white 1-by-2 palisade brick next to the mouth and nose piece.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us