- 1). Connect one of the white 2-by-4 plates on top of the other white 2-by-4 plate to start building your LEGO bulldog. The two studs on the bottom plate should still show.
- 2). Add the white 2-by-2 plate underneath the edge of the top white 2-by-4 plate piece.The two studs on the bottom white 2-by-4 plate plate should still show.
- 3). Create the bulldog mouth and nose. Push the black 1-by-1 round plate into the yellow 1-by-2 plate with one knob. Then connect the piece onto the two studs on the white 2-by-4 plate.
- 4). Build the legs and feet to your LEGO bulldog. Position the two white 1-by-2 palisade bricks underneath to give the bulldog structure an illusion of four legs and feet.
- 5). Add ears for the bulldog by placing a white 1-by-2 palisade brick next to the mouth and nose piece.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us