- 1). Download Wireless the Migrator software program from the Codeplex website (wlan.codeplex.com).
- 2). Run the software by clicking twice on the file called "BackupWireless.exe." The software will backup all the wireless settings available in a file called "RestoreWireless.wnb."
- 3). Insert a USB flash drive in your computer. Select the folder where the ".wnb" file is located. Copy the file. Transfer it to your external drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us