- 1). Download Wireless the Migrator software program from the Codeplex website (wlan.codeplex.com).
- 2). Run the software by clicking twice on the file called "BackupWireless.exe." The software will backup all the wireless settings available in a file called "RestoreWireless.wnb."
- 3). Insert a USB flash drive in your computer. Select the folder where the ".wnb" file is located. Copy the file. Transfer it to your external drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Finding Success on the Internet - Are You Providing Helpful Information or Just Selling Products?
- How You Could Change Your Life With Ebay Selling
- Stop Losing Data With Cloud Based Server Backup Facility
- Organic SEO Service Provider: Online Marketing and SEO Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of Jobs For Freshers In Mumbai, Pune & Kolkata Driving Employment
- E-Mail List
- Benefit by cutting the confusion for customers
- What"s the Most Effective Age to Retire?
- Enhance the Joy of a Birthday Celebration with Special Gifts
- Job Outlook Generalized For Sonography and Ultrasound Careers
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us