- 1). Download Wireless the Migrator software program from the Codeplex website (wlan.codeplex.com).
- 2). Run the software by clicking twice on the file called "BackupWireless.exe." The software will backup all the wireless settings available in a file called "RestoreWireless.wnb."
- 3). Insert a USB flash drive in your computer. Select the folder where the ".wnb" file is located. Copy the file. Transfer it to your external drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us