- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button, and type "cmd" into the text box. Press "Enter" to open the MS-DOS command prompt for your Web server.
- 2). Type the following into the command prompt, and then press "Enter":
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias tomcat -file your_site_name.p7b -keystore mykeystore.jks
Replace "your_site_name" with the website domain name. Replace "mykeystore" with the name of the SSL file you want to install.
- 3). Type your SSL key password into the prompt when prompted.
- 4). Press "Y" on the keyboard to confirm that you want to install the SSL certificate. You receive a success message that confirms the SSL certificate is installed. Click the "X" button at the top-right of the command prompt window to close the window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us