- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button, and type "cmd" into the text box. Press "Enter" to open the MS-DOS command prompt for your Web server.
- 2). Type the following into the command prompt, and then press "Enter":
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias tomcat -file your_site_name.p7b -keystore mykeystore.jks
Replace "your_site_name" with the website domain name. Replace "mykeystore" with the name of the SSL file you want to install.
- 3). Type your SSL key password into the prompt when prompted.
- 4). Press "Y" on the keyboard to confirm that you want to install the SSL certificate. You receive a success message that confirms the SSL certificate is installed. Click the "X" button at the top-right of the command prompt window to close the window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us