- 1). Click the Windows "Start" button, and type "cmd" into the text box. Press "Enter" to open the MS-DOS command prompt for your Web server.
- 2). Type the following into the command prompt, and then press "Enter":
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias tomcat -file your_site_name.p7b -keystore mykeystore.jks
Replace "your_site_name" with the website domain name. Replace "mykeystore" with the name of the SSL file you want to install.
- 3). Type your SSL key password into the prompt when prompted.
- 4). Press "Y" on the keyboard to confirm that you want to install the SSL certificate. You receive a success message that confirms the SSL certificate is installed. Click the "X" button at the top-right of the command prompt window to close the window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us