- 1). Enter your car and leave your driver's door open. Insert your key into the car's ignition and turn the key to the "Run" position.
- 2). Press the "Valet" button on your remote once to program the alarm, twice to program the trunk release and three times to program the engine starter.
- 3). Press the "Valet" button again and hold the button.
- 4). Press the button on your remote that you would like to program and wait for the horn to chirp to indicate programming. Do this while still holding the "Valet" button.
- 5). Release the "Valet" button after the chirp and wait for the horn to chirp again. This will finish the programming sequence.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time