- 1). Connect a commercial telephone recording device to the phone you plan to use for the conversation. This device may be a tape recorder with special cables that place it in line with the phone cords, or it may be a cable that hooks into your computer and uses computer audio software to make the recording.
- 2). Call a friend or family member to test your recording device. Even if your state does not require consent from the other party, let the state know you are recording as a courtesy.
- 3). Play back the audio from your test call and make any adjustments necessary. If your plan is to record an incoming call, ask a family member or friend to call you to test out the equipment on an incoming call too.
- 4). Confirm your equipment is running and conduct the call you want to record, such as an interview or meeting. Inform the other party about the recording if necessary or simply as a courtesy if it is not necessary in your state. Recording state-to-state calls always requires consent.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Newtork a Printer
- How to Make Notes Appear on iTunes 10
- Optimizing Images for Your Photography Website
- Software Development Lucknow-professional Seo Services
- How to Record Audio to CDs
- How to Send Large Picture Files Through Email
- How to Do a Proposal in Powerpoint
- How to View SMS Remotely
- USB Drive Security Software - Protect the Integrity of Your Data
- How to Create a Creative & Simple Personal Website
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us