- 1). Plug one end of the LG Vu's charging cable into the charging port on the LG Vu.
- 2). Plug the other end of the LG Vu's charging cable into the device you'll be using to charge your battery. The LG Vu can charge being connected to a laptop or desktop computer, a standalone wall battery charger, or a car charger.
- 3). Wait a few seconds for the "battery life indicator" to appear on the LG Vu's screen. If the battery life indicator is completely full, this means that the battery is charged. If the battery life indicator is not full, this means that the battery still has a ways to go before it can be fully charged.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us