- 1). Plug one end of the LG Vu's charging cable into the charging port on the LG Vu.
- 2). Plug the other end of the LG Vu's charging cable into the device you'll be using to charge your battery. The LG Vu can charge being connected to a laptop or desktop computer, a standalone wall battery charger, or a car charger.
- 3). Wait a few seconds for the "battery life indicator" to appear on the LG Vu's screen. If the battery life indicator is completely full, this means that the battery is charged. If the battery life indicator is not full, this means that the battery still has a ways to go before it can be fully charged.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us