- 1). Locate the spot within the HTML file where you'd like the photo and caption to go. Click on the spot to place your cursor there.
- 2). Type in the following code:
- 3). Replace "image.jpg" with the filename of the image you would like to use, then replace "Caption Text" with what you would like the caption to say. If you would like the caption to be centered under the image, place <center> and </center> tags on either side of the caption text.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us