- 1). Locate the spot within the HTML file where you'd like the photo and caption to go. Click on the spot to place your cursor there.
- 2). Type in the following code:
- 3). Replace "image.jpg" with the filename of the image you would like to use, then replace "Caption Text" with what you would like the caption to say. If you would like the caption to be centered under the image, place <center> and </center> tags on either side of the caption text.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Make Diet Easy
- Magnetic Acupuncture And Weight Loss
- Bad moods short temper stress anxious get over your mood swings be nice be happy
- When Can I Expect to Lose Weight by Working Out?
- The Stress Cure - Is Stress Zapping Your Memory?
- Great Leaders Don"t Need To Enjoy Training, Just To Benefit From It
- How To Overcome All Blocks To Personal and Spiritual Achievement
- Inside The Head of a Successful Dieter
- The Epidemic Of Adult Obesity
- Getting Past The Average Line, One Way Or Another
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us