- 1). Find a rock to turn into your pet rock. Look around a yard or near a creek, and be sure you are only collecting rocks from your own property or a property owner who does not care if you take the rocks. Rounded, smooth rocks are the best choice because they do not have sharp edges that can hurt you or others.
- 2). Place the rock in a bucket of hot water and rub it with your hands to remove dirt or plants that may be stuck to it. Add dish detergent to the water as necessary; washing the rock with soap will also remove any bacteria on the rock. Remove the rock from the water and allow it to dry in the sun for a few hours.
- 3). Paint the rock with acrylic paint. Paint on a face, along with other designs if you like, such as stripes or patterns. Allow the paint for at least 15 minutes, as acrylic paint dries fast.
- 4). Glue googly craft eyes onto the rock using liquid craft glue. Allow the glue to dry overnight before handling or allowing children to play with the pet rock.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us