- 1). Launch the iTunes application.
- 2). Click the "File" button on the menu bar and click the "Add to Library" button in the drop-down menu.
- 3). Browse to the AVI file in the dialog that appears. Click on the filename and click "Add" to import the file into your iTunes software.
- 4). Click the entry for the AVI file in your iTunes library, and click the "Advanced" button on the menu bar. Click the "Create iPhone Version" to convert the AVI file to MP4. iTunes saves the converted copy of the software into your iTunes library.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us