- 1). Launch the iTunes application.
- 2). Click the "File" button on the menu bar and click the "Add to Library" button in the drop-down menu.
- 3). Browse to the AVI file in the dialog that appears. Click on the filename and click "Add" to import the file into your iTunes software.
- 4). Click the entry for the AVI file in your iTunes library, and click the "Advanced" button on the menu bar. Click the "Create iPhone Version" to convert the AVI file to MP4. iTunes saves the converted copy of the software into your iTunes library.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Nationally Recognised Training Courses - Don"t Choose Any Other Provider
- How to Write a Children's Autobiography
- How to Discipline Home Schooled Children
- Accredited Online Equine Degrees
- What after MBA? Let's clear the path for you
- What Impact Does Depression Have On Your Family?
- Nursing Education
- Sound Reasons to Learn Portuguese
- Weekly Spelling Homework Ideas
- Education Networking- Education Transmogrification
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us