- 1). Connect the Lexmark Z2330 to your computer with a USB cable, and make sure it is plugged in.
- 2). Insert the included Lexmark X2330 installation CD into your computer's CD drive and press "Cancel" on your computer when prompted to follow the "new hardware installation wizard."
- 3). Click the "Install" button once Lexmark's installation wizard opens on your computer. Follow the guide to properly install the printer and the scanning software.
- 4). Open the scanning lid on the top of the printer and insert the item that you would like to scan face-down onto the glass so that the corner of the item is flush with the bottom right corner of the scanning surface.
- 5). Press the "Scan" button on the top of the Lexmark printer to initiate the scan. Once the scan is complete, the Lexmark scanning software will load on your computer and present the image. From here, you can adjust the scan and save it to your computer's hard drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us