- 1). Connect the Lexmark Z2330 to your computer with a USB cable, and make sure it is plugged in.
- 2). Insert the included Lexmark X2330 installation CD into your computer's CD drive and press "Cancel" on your computer when prompted to follow the "new hardware installation wizard."
- 3). Click the "Install" button once Lexmark's installation wizard opens on your computer. Follow the guide to properly install the printer and the scanning software.
- 4). Open the scanning lid on the top of the printer and insert the item that you would like to scan face-down onto the glass so that the corner of the item is flush with the bottom right corner of the scanning surface.
- 5). Press the "Scan" button on the top of the Lexmark printer to initiate the scan. Once the scan is complete, the Lexmark scanning software will load on your computer and present the image. From here, you can adjust the scan and save it to your computer's hard drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us