- 1). Click "Start" and "Control Panel."
- 2). Click "Network and Internet" and "Network and Sharing Center."
- 3). Click "Turn on Network Discovery" if it is set to "Off." Click "Apply" to save your networking changes. You can also turn on file and printer sharing from the same panel if you'd like these options on.
- 4). Run an Ethernet cable between your computer and the router for a wired network. Right-click your wireless connection icon in the system tray and choose "View available wireless networks" for wireless connections. Click the wireless network you want to connect to and click "Connect." Enter the wireless network key and click "OK."
- 5). Click "Start" and "Network" to see all of the computers and resources available on your business network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us