- 1). Click "Start" and "Control Panel."
- 2). Click "Network and Internet" and "Network and Sharing Center."
- 3). Click "Turn on Network Discovery" if it is set to "Off." Click "Apply" to save your networking changes. You can also turn on file and printer sharing from the same panel if you'd like these options on.
- 4). Run an Ethernet cable between your computer and the router for a wired network. Right-click your wireless connection icon in the system tray and choose "View available wireless networks" for wireless connections. Click the wireless network you want to connect to and click "Connect." Enter the wireless network key and click "OK."
- 5). Click "Start" and "Network" to see all of the computers and resources available on your business network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us