- Cacti at the Sonora Desert Museum, one of Tucson's many attractions.cactus at desert museum sorona image by laurent dambies from Fotolia.com
As dynamic and vibrant as its sun-drenched canyons, Tucson, Arizona is a gateway to many fascinating and unique attractions, including the Sonora Desert Museum, the University of Arizona and Saguaro National Park. Lodgings near the Tucson International Airport abound, offering travelers a variety of locations from which to begin their Arizona adventure.
Clarion Hotel Tucson Airport
- With the Reid Park Zoo, Pima Air and Space Museum and San Xavier del Bac Mission located only minutes away, the Clarion Hotel Tucson Airport is an excellent jumping-off point for your Tucson visit. Groups large and small are welcome at the Clarion Hotel Tucson Airport, which boasts 188 guest rooms and conference space for up to 200 participants. Morgan's Food and Spirits, the hotel's on-site restaurant and lounge, provides dining and a complimentary cocktail reception Monday through Thursday. Free American breakfast, valet dry-cleaning service, and a complimentary shuttle to the Tucson International Airport (less than a mile away) are just a few of the many amenities available to guests.
Radisson Hotel and Suites - Tucson Airport
- Whether one guest or 500, the Radisson Hotel and Suites is more than prepared to meet the needs of all its visitors. Catering is available seven days a week, and guests can enjoy fine dining at Finnegan's, the hotel's in-house restaurant and lounge. Flexible meeting spaces and an array of audio-visual equipment make for dynamic, economical and convenient conferences and events. The 204 guest rooms of the Radisson Hotel & Suites Tucson Airport feature pillow-top mattresses, free Wi-Fi, balconies (on the second and third floors), and wet bars. Children under 18 stay free in the same room as an accompanying adult. The Radisson Hotel and Suites is less than a mile away from the Tucson International Airport.
Fairfield Inn Tucson Airport
- Check in to the Fairfield Inn Tucson Airport and enjoy a manager's reception every Monday through Wednesday, featuring beer on tap, wine, and hors d'oeuvres. This AAA triple diamond, Marriott Gold Award-winning hotel is an option for those visiting the Tucson area for weddings, business meetings and other events. The hotel is 15 miles from the Hashani Spa, and also near the Randolph Golf Course. The Fairfield Inn provides free wireless in all public and private spaces, 32-inch LCD flat-screen televisions in all guest rooms, and a complimentary shuttle service to the Tucson International Airport, one mile away.
Staybridge Suites Tucson Airport
- The Staybridge Suites is an extended-stay hotel. All suites offer full kitchens that are fully equipped. Laundry facilities, dry-cleaning service and a pet-friendly environment make the Staybridge Suites a convenient, welcoming facility. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool -- surrounded by fire-topped pillars and waterfalls -- while grilling a meal on the facility's barbecues. When weather forces guests indoors, board games and films are available in the hotel's 12-seat, in-house movie theater. The Tucson International Airport is a mile away.