- 1). VISIT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION WEBSITE. Begin by visiting the Social Security Administration's website at SocialSecurity.gov. Once you've arrived on the website, enter "new social security card" in the search field at the top right of the page or use the link below in the "resources" section to go directly to the appropriate page.
- 2). COMPLETE THE PAPERWORK FOR A NEW SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. Complete a form to request a new replacement Social Security Card, officially known as Form SS-5 (see link in "resources" section below.) In order to be valid, the form must be printed on 8 1/2 x 11-inch white paper, using either black or blue ink.
- 3). SUBMIT YOUR PAPERWORK REQUEST FOR A NEW SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. You will need to mail or hand-deliver the Social Security card replacement form to the Social Security Administration, along with documents that prove your identity, such as a driver's license or passport. You must provide the original document; photocopies are not acceptable.
- 4). WAIT 4-6 WEEKS FOR A NEW SOCIAL SECURITY CARD. It will take several weeks for your new Social Security card replacement to arrive in the mail, along with your documents.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us