- 1). Take a new photo using your Sprint/Nextel cell phone, and save it. You can also select the photo you want to set as your wallpaper from a photo you have previously taken and saved on your phone.
- 2). Press the right hand "Options" button, and choose "Set as Wallpaper."
- 3). Select the display option for your wallpaper in the next menu by choosing Internal Display, External Display, or Both. With the Internal Display setting, your wallpaper image only appears when you flip open your phone. If you set your wallpaper to External Display, the image appears on the cover LED screen when your phone is shut. After you confirm the display setting, your selected wallpaper should display immediately.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us