- 1). Take a new photo using your Sprint/Nextel cell phone, and save it. You can also select the photo you want to set as your wallpaper from a photo you have previously taken and saved on your phone.
- 2). Press the right hand "Options" button, and choose "Set as Wallpaper."
- 3). Select the display option for your wallpaper in the next menu by choosing Internal Display, External Display, or Both. With the Internal Display setting, your wallpaper image only appears when you flip open your phone. If you set your wallpaper to External Display, the image appears on the cover LED screen when your phone is shut. After you confirm the display setting, your selected wallpaper should display immediately.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us