- 1). Pour the distilled white vinegar into the shallow baking dish and dip the last three inches of bristles on the bottle brush into the vinegar.
- 2). Point a flashlight at the refrigerator water dispenser nozzle from the underside. Slowly insert the vinegar-dipped bristles of the bottle brush for a couple inches or until you reach resistance. Spin the brush as you slowly pull it out.
- 3). Dip the bottle brush into the vinegar again and repeat the insertion process until nothing comes out when you pull the brush from the nozzle.
- 4). Wet the bristles of an old toothbrush in the vinegar and scrub away the water residue on the refrigerator water dispenser. Use a circular motion while applying light to medium pressure. Get the bristles of the toothbrush wet again if they dry out before all the cleaning is done.
- 5). Wipe down all the cleaned surfaces on the refrigerator water dispenser with a damp sponge. Dispense and pour out two full glasses of water to wash away any vinegar flavor.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us