- 1). Check the system tray for the HP Photosmart icon. If you do not have the HP Photosmart software installed on your computer, download it from the HP support website. Double-click the HP Photosmart installation file and follow the prompts on the screen to install the software on your computer. Make sure that the Deskjet F300 is not in the process of printing a document and that the printer is turned on.
- 2). Open the plastic lid of the Deskjet F300, and place the photo or document on the glass underneath. The content that you wish to scan should face the glass and it should line up with the front corner of the printer, on the left side. Close the lid.
- 3). Push the "Scan" button on the Deskjet F300 control panel. After a moment, a graphic of the original document appears on the computer screen.
- 4). Use the editing tools in the HP Photosmart software to make changes to the document such as cropping it to scan a smaller area.
- 5). Click the "Accept" button on the computer to complete the scan.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us