- 1). Pour a small amount of an ammonia-based cleaner on a cloth and wipe out the sink. Pay particular attention to the stained/discolored areas.
- 2). Rinse the sink. If stubborn stains are still visible, sprinkle on a mild abrasive cleanser and let it sit for several minutes. Scrub the stains with a scouring pad until they are gone.
- 3). Rinse the sink out well and dry with a clean, soft cloth to prevent water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Torwin's Home Makeover With The Simple Installation Of Windows And Doors In Toronto
- Persians and Orientals - Fine Rug Cleaning
- Plumbing Tips and Tricks
- How to Remodel Tubs & Showers
- The Types of Maintenance Oils for Air Compressors
- Replacement Windows Stafford | 8 Frequently Asked Questions For Replacement Windows Stafford
- Making A Homemade Compost Bin Allows You To Refine Your System
- How to Trim Okra Leaves
- How to Landscape With Bamboo
- Lawn mower repairs Sydney – possible and affordable
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us