- 1). Pour a small amount of an ammonia-based cleaner on a cloth and wipe out the sink. Pay particular attention to the stained/discolored areas.
- 2). Rinse the sink. If stubborn stains are still visible, sprinkle on a mild abrasive cleanser and let it sit for several minutes. Scrub the stains with a scouring pad until they are gone.
- 3). Rinse the sink out well and dry with a clean, soft cloth to prevent water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Sony Cyber Shot Digital Camera Troubleshooting
- Contract Phones : Easy & Cheap Way To Stay Connected
- How to Get Album Artwork for an iTouch
- How Can You Find People Online?
- What Is a Web Client Server?
- Get Ready For New Nokia Releases
- How to Date a Fender Champ Amp
- Video: How to Create Vertical Headings in Excel
- Online Cell Phone Trackers - Using Them For Your Safety
- How to Erase & Reformat the Hard Drive of a Dell E310
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us