- 1). Pour a small amount of an ammonia-based cleaner on a cloth and wipe out the sink. Pay particular attention to the stained/discolored areas.
- 2). Rinse the sink. If stubborn stains are still visible, sprinkle on a mild abrasive cleanser and let it sit for several minutes. Scrub the stains with a scouring pad until they are gone.
- 3). Rinse the sink out well and dry with a clean, soft cloth to prevent water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us