- 1). Pour a small amount of an ammonia-based cleaner on a cloth and wipe out the sink. Pay particular attention to the stained/discolored areas.
- 2). Rinse the sink. If stubborn stains are still visible, sprinkle on a mild abrasive cleanser and let it sit for several minutes. Scrub the stains with a scouring pad until they are gone.
- 3). Rinse the sink out well and dry with a clean, soft cloth to prevent water spots.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Is Human Grade Dog Food Safe For Humans, Too?
- Homemade Dog Cologne
- Choosing the Right Dog Lead
- Dog Ownership - Pet Adoption, Is It Right for You? 7 Things to Consider Before Getting a Dog
- Training a Dog to Stay Calm When Meeting People
- How to Install an Elecric Dog Fence
- SitStayFetch Review
- Food For Fido
- Common Puppy Behavior Problems - Nipping Till it Hurts
- Training Golden Retrievers - How to Get Started
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us