- 1). Write down the Xbox 360 serial number. The serial number is located on the upper right corner on the back of the older Xbox 360 console. Newer Xbox 360 consoles have the serial on the upper left corner on the back of the console. The serial is 12 digits long.
- 2). Contact Xbox telephone support at 800-469-9269 or 425-635-7180. The telephone support lines are open from 8 a.m. to 1 a.m. Eastern Time. Do not attempt to complete registration online or through an email request. Xbox support will only complete a request to change an Xbox 360 account registration over the telephone.
- 3). Explain your situation to the Xbox support staff. Tell the customer representative that the Xbox 360 was previously owned, and you need to change the registration information. Provide the representative with the name of the previous owner and that person's address, if you know it, to speed up the registration transfer. If you don't know the previous owner's name, tell the representative. In most situations, the Xbox support staff can use the serial number to find the previous owner's information and change the registration details.
- 4). Log onto the Xbox support website using your Windows Live ID. Request a repair using the link on the top right of the screen. If the registration has been completed correctly, the Xbox 360 will appear in a list of products available for repair requests.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us