- 1). Plug the smaller end of the data cable into your enV2 and insert the other end into an open USB port on your computer.
- 2). Insert a microSD card into the slot on your LG enV2.
- 3). Open the flip on your phone and press "OK" to access the main menu. Press "9" to access "Settings & Tools," "2" to access "Tools," then "9" to access "USB Mass Storage."
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button on your computer's desktop and click "Computer" or "My Computer," depending on which operating system you have.
- 5). Double-click your enV2 under "Devices With Removable Storage" and double-click your microSD card's folder.
- 6). Open the files that you want to sync in a new window. Click on the files, then drag and drop them into the microSD card folder on your phone. When the syncing is finished, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in your taskbar and select your enV2. Click "Stop" and remove your phone from the data cable when prompted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us