- 1). Plug the smaller end of the data cable into your enV2 and insert the other end into an open USB port on your computer.
- 2). Insert a microSD card into the slot on your LG enV2.
- 3). Open the flip on your phone and press "OK" to access the main menu. Press "9" to access "Settings & Tools," "2" to access "Tools," then "9" to access "USB Mass Storage."
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button on your computer's desktop and click "Computer" or "My Computer," depending on which operating system you have.
- 5). Double-click your enV2 under "Devices With Removable Storage" and double-click your microSD card's folder.
- 6). Open the files that you want to sync in a new window. Click on the files, then drag and drop them into the microSD card folder on your phone. When the syncing is finished, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in your taskbar and select your enV2. Click "Stop" and remove your phone from the data cable when prompted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us