- 1). Plug the smaller end of the data cable into your enV2 and insert the other end into an open USB port on your computer.
- 2). Insert a microSD card into the slot on your LG enV2.
- 3). Open the flip on your phone and press "OK" to access the main menu. Press "9" to access "Settings & Tools," "2" to access "Tools," then "9" to access "USB Mass Storage."
- 4). Click the Windows "Start" button on your computer's desktop and click "Computer" or "My Computer," depending on which operating system you have.
- 5). Double-click your enV2 under "Devices With Removable Storage" and double-click your microSD card's folder.
- 6). Open the files that you want to sync in a new window. Click on the files, then drag and drop them into the microSD card folder on your phone. When the syncing is finished, click the "Safely Remove Hardware" icon in your taskbar and select your enV2. Click "Stop" and remove your phone from the data cable when prompted.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us