- 1). Click the "Start" button on your desktop, then click "All Programs."
- 2). Click the "Windows Defender" shortcut within the "All Programs" pop-up menu.
- 3). Click the "Tools" button in "Windows Defender," then click "Software Explorer."
- 4). Click "Start-up Programs" in the "Category" box.
- 5). Click to select the program you want to prevent launching at start-up, then push "Disable."
- 6). Click "Yes" when ask to confirm if you would like to prevent the program from launching at start-up. Repeat until all desired programs are disabled from launching at start-up.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us