- 1). Click the "Start" button on your desktop, then click "All Programs."
- 2). Click the "Windows Defender" shortcut within the "All Programs" pop-up menu.
- 3). Click the "Tools" button in "Windows Defender," then click "Software Explorer."
- 4). Click "Start-up Programs" in the "Category" box.
- 5). Click to select the program you want to prevent launching at start-up, then push "Disable."
- 6). Click "Yes" when ask to confirm if you would like to prevent the program from launching at start-up. Repeat until all desired programs are disabled from launching at start-up.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us