- 1). Power off the Bluetooth device you want to sync with your iPhone.
- 2). Press and hold the "Pairing" button on the Bluetooth device. When the Bluetooth device starts to flash, release the pairing button. If you can't find the location of the pairing button on the Bluetooth device, consult the user's manual of the Bluetooth device.
- 3). Tap the "Settings" icon on your iPhone.
- 4). Scroll down and select the "General" option.
- 5). Tap the "Bluetooth" button.
- 6). Move the switch located to the right of "Bluetooth" to the "On" position.
- 7). Select the Bluetooth device you want to sync with your iPhone from the list of available Bluetooth devices.
- 8). Enter the passcode for the Bluetooth device using your iPhone's keypad. The passcode for most Bluetooth devices is either "0000" or "1234." If neither of these passcodes work, check the user's manual of your Bluetooth device for information about the correct passcode.
- 9). Wait while your iPhone syncs with the Bluetooth device and completes the pairing process. Your iPhone will prompt you when the sync is complete and the devices are connected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us