- 1). Fold the napkin into a rectangle, carefully lining up the edges. The short side should be toward you and the long open edges should be on your right.
- 2). Pick up the bottom short side. Fold it accordion-style into 1 inch pleats. Continue making pleats until you are ¾ of the way up the napkin. Finger-press each pleat edge. Alternatively, fold each napkin on an ironing board and press each pleat with an iron. End with stacking all the pleats on top of each other vertically.
- 3). Place both thumbs in the center width of the pleats. Place your hands on top of the pleats. Fold the left side of the napkin under the right side, holding the pleats in place. Place the napkin back on the work surface.
- 4). Pick up all four layers in the right corner of the non-pleated section of the napkin. Bring this corner down to the left corner of the flat section next to the top of the pleats. This creates a triangle. Finger press or iron this fold.
- 5). Lift the napkin. Place the open pleat edges upwards and the long section of the triangle downwards. The pleats will fan out toward the work surface. This creates the tail of the napkin turkey.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us