- 1). Connect the power cable to the SonicWALL SSL VPN network appliance and plug in the other end. Turn the power switch on from the rear of the appliance. You should see the LED labeled "PWR" light up.
- 2). Connect an Ethernet cable into the port labeled "X0" and connect the other end into the computer you want to manage the network appliance from. Launch the computer's network settings and change the static IP address to "192.168.200.20" so that it can connect to the appliance.
- 3). Launch a Web browser and enter "http://192.168.200.1" into the address field and press "Enter" to connect to the appliance's management interface. Enter "admin" for the user name and "password" for the password, then select "LocalDomain" from the domain drop-down box. Click the "Login" button to continue.
- 4). Click the "Users" menu, then "Local Users" to bring up the user list. Admin should be the only account listed. Click the "Configure" button next to the account name. Enter a new, secure password for the admin account, then click "OK" to apply the changes. Add any users by clicking the "Add User" button from the "Local Users" page.
- 5). Click "System" then "Time" to bring up the time zone settings. Select your time zone from the drop-down list and click "Accept" to save the settings. Click the "Network" button, then "DNS" to navigate to the DNS management page. Enter a name for your SSL VPN network appliance and any other important network information that pertains to your network such as DNS servers, then click "Accept" to continue.
- 6). Click "Network", then "Interfaces" and click the "Configure" button next to the X0 interface. Change the IP Address from "192.168.200.1" to the IP address you want the network appliance to have on your network. Click "Accept" to make the changes.
- 7). Disconnect the "X0" Ethernet cable from your management machine and plug the SonicWALL SSL VPN appliance into a switch, hub, or another SonicWALL security appliance on your network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us