- 1). Place the plasma TV face down on a blanket or towel. This will help to protect the screen.
- 2). Remove the four screws on the corners of the back corner of the unit. Remove the cover and set it aside.
- 3). Fit the protective cover over the rear of the plasma TV so that all sides are flush.
- 4). Replace the screws on the corners of the back cover. Make sure they are tight and secure. The cover is now replaced and the internal components are protected.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us