Install from the Product CD
- 1). Insert the HP disk into your CD drive. This disk should have been provided in the printer's packaging.
- 2). Wait for the installer to open. If it does not, navigate to the disk drive through the Windows symbol at the bottom left of your computer screen.
- 3). Follow the steps the installer provides, and select whether you want a custom or standard installation. The wizard will prompt you as to when the USB cord should connect the HP with the computer.
Downloading and Installing
- 1). Visit the HP website and locate the L7555 software if the CD is lost or not functioning
- 2). Choose between basic and full feature downloads. The "basic" option is severely limiting to only a few essential functions and is not recommended even by HP.
- 3). Click to download and wait for the file transfer to complete.
- 4). Open the newly downloaded folder and locate the .exe file. Double-click it and run it.
- 5). Follow the wizard's installation directions. This will involve accepting the license agreement, choosing between a recommended or custom installation and connecting the USB cord from the printer to the computer.