- 1). Rinse the wood cutting board with lukewarm tap water.
- 2). Fill a clean sink, bucket, or other container with enough white vinegar to submerge at least half of the wood cutting board.
- 3). Fill the container with an equal amount of lukewarm water. Add more water, if necessary, so the board is completely submerged.
- 4). Soak the cutting board for 30 minutes. Then, rinse the board thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- 5). Place a couple of drops of liquid dish soap onto a wet sponge or dish scrubber, then scrub the wood cutting board.
- 6). Rinse the cutting board once more to remove all the soap. Dry the board with a clean cloth, or let it air-dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- 6 Useful Tips For Mold Detection In Your Home
- How Do I Get A Tax Credit By Buying Energy Saving Garage Doors?
- How to Insert a Drill Bit Into Ryobi
- First Rate Tips For Choosing The Right Kitchen Cabinets
- How to Paint Wood Floors Black
- Fridge Freezers - Side By Side Comparisons
- How to Catch a Betta Fish in a Pond
- House cleaning offers
- Design Ideas for a Teen Bedroom
- Helpful Hints If You Plan To Clean The Furniture In Your Living Room
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us