- 1). Rinse the wood cutting board with lukewarm tap water.
- 2). Fill a clean sink, bucket, or other container with enough white vinegar to submerge at least half of the wood cutting board.
- 3). Fill the container with an equal amount of lukewarm water. Add more water, if necessary, so the board is completely submerged.
- 4). Soak the cutting board for 30 minutes. Then, rinse the board thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- 5). Place a couple of drops of liquid dish soap onto a wet sponge or dish scrubber, then scrub the wood cutting board.
- 6). Rinse the cutting board once more to remove all the soap. Dry the board with a clean cloth, or let it air-dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us