- 1). Hover over the network icon at the bottom right corner of the screen on the computer functioning as the TVersity Media Server, then write down or remember the name of the network to which it is connected. Note that if the network requires a password, you will need to obtain that password from the network administrator.
- 2). Click "Start" at the bottom right corner of the window, then click "Control Panel."
- 3). Click the green "System and Security" link, then click the green "System" link.
- 4). Scroll to the "Computer Name, Domain and Workgroup Settings" section, then write down or remember the workgroup name listed to the right of "Workgroup."
- 5). Go to a computer from which you wish to access the TVersity Media Server.
- 6). Click the network icon at the bottom right corner of the screen, then click the network of which the TVersity Media Server computer is a part. Type the network password, if required, then click "Connect."
- 7). Click "Start" at the lower left-hand corner of the screen, then click "Control Panel" in the column at the right side of the menu.
- 8). Click the "System and Security" link at the top of the window, then click the "System" link.
- 9). Scroll to "Workgroup" in the "Computer Name, Domain and Workgroup Settings" section, then click the "Change Settings" link at the right side of the section.
Click the "Change" button at the bottom of the window, then type the workgroup name you recorded earlier into the "Workgroup" field at the bottom of the window.
Click "Start" at the bottom of your screen, then click "Computer."
Click "Network" in the column on the left side of the window, then double-click the "TVersity Media Server" icon in the "Media Devices" section at the center of the window.
Click the "TVersity Media Server" option under "Other Libraries" at the left side of the window to browse the TVersity Media Server library and begin playing files.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us