- 1). Print the notice of intent. From the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners home page, scroll down to the "Amendment instructions" section and click the link for the "Notice of intent" form. This notice is available in a PDF format (see Resources).
- 2). Complete the intent form. Enter the date you intend to take the Tennessee Bar Examination. Select the second statement regarding amending your original application. Note the date you initially listed to take the examination. Include your address and phone number, along with the $80 application fee. Add $50 if your fee is paid after the deadline dates listed on the form for filing the notice of intent (these fees were as of 2011).
- 3). Print the application amendment form. Access the application amendment form from the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners home page (see Resources). Scroll to the "Amendment instructions" section and click the link for "Application amendment." Detailed instructions for the form also can be printed.
- 4). Complete the amendment application. Provide your name and explain specifically what you are amending on the application. The form must be notarized. Make an extra copy for your records and another to send with the original to the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners. A fee of $300 (as of 2011) is required.
- 5). Mail the amended application and notice of intent. Send your amended application, along with one additional copy, the notice of intent, and fees to the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners, 401 Church Street, Suite 2200, Nashville, TN 37243-0740.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us