- 1). Load "DotA" and enter, or create, a game.
- 2). Choose the Lifestealer as your hero. Before leaving the starting area, request to team up with a ranged hero. Also, before leaving your team's shop area, purchase two Gauntlets of Strength for extra health and damage, as well as healing items, such as Ancient Tango of Essifation or healing salve.
- 3). Place a point into Rage or Open Wounds at level one. This will help you with survival and to slow down enemy players.
- 4). Play conservatively and cast Rage if you are being attacked by magic heroes.
- 5). Learn Infest at level six, which will allow you to hide inside enemy units and heal yourself.
- 6). Purchase a Hyper Stone and Armlet of Mordiggian to increase your attack speed and give you more life steal with every attack.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us