- 1). Measure the length and width of the slide clasp belt. Multiply the width by two, and add 1/2 inch. Multiply the length by two, and add 1 inch.
- 2). Cut the yellow duct tape to these measurements, adding a second piece if needed to achieve the width measurement.
- 3). Remove the slide clasp from the belt. Place the belt face up on a flat surface. Press the sticky side of the duct tape onto the belt. Wrap the duct tape around the belt, keeping the seam on the wrong side of the belt.
- 4). Cut a 3-inch square from a piece of poster board, and cover both sides of the square with yellow tape. Cut one corner from the square, 1 inch from the corner point.
- 5). Position the square on a flat surface, with the cut-off corner representing the top edge of Superman's insignia shield. Draw the letter "S" freehand inside the shield with a red marker.
- 6). Replace the slide clasp on the belt. Attach the insignia shield to the belt with double-stick tape.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us