- 1). Measure the length and width of the slide clasp belt. Multiply the width by two, and add 1/2 inch. Multiply the length by two, and add 1 inch.
- 2). Cut the yellow duct tape to these measurements, adding a second piece if needed to achieve the width measurement.
- 3). Remove the slide clasp from the belt. Place the belt face up on a flat surface. Press the sticky side of the duct tape onto the belt. Wrap the duct tape around the belt, keeping the seam on the wrong side of the belt.
- 4). Cut a 3-inch square from a piece of poster board, and cover both sides of the square with yellow tape. Cut one corner from the square, 1 inch from the corner point.
- 5). Position the square on a flat surface, with the cut-off corner representing the top edge of Superman's insignia shield. Draw the letter "S" freehand inside the shield with a red marker.
- 6). Replace the slide clasp on the belt. Attach the insignia shield to the belt with double-stick tape.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us