- 1). Restart your computer. Let it load completely in Safe Mode.
- 2). Press "Run" on your Start menu. Once you see the Open box, enter into the provided text box: misconfig. Then press "Enter" or Select "OK."
- 3). Select on the new dialog box that has appeared "Selective Startup."
- 4). Select "NAVAP.VxD" on the Static VxD tab. Remove the check in the check box you now see. Select "OK."
- 5). Remove the check in the check box next to Norton Auto Protect. Select "OK." Reboot your system and it will be in Normal Mode.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us