- 1). Cut a piece of chipboard sold at office supply and art stores to the desired page size using a craft knife, paper trimmer or scissors.
- 2). Trim two pieces of cardstock or patterned paper to the same dimensions as the chipboard. Cover the chipboard with the cardstock or paper by affixing it with a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- 3). Affix a photo to the center of the page with a glue stick or double-sided tape.
- 4). Add text to the page using letter stickers, alphabet rubber stamps and ink or a marker. Write a photo caption or a paragraph from your personalized story, for example.
- 5). Repeat the process to create additional pages until you've completed the desired number of pages for the book.
- 6). Create front and back covers for the board book by covering two chipboard pages with the same color of cardstock or patterned paper. Use letter stickers, alphabet rubber stamps and ink or a marker to add a title in the center of the cover. Embellish with accents such as themed stickers, rubber-stamped images or paper flowers, buttons or die cuts affixed with adhesive dots. Add your name and the date to the back cover with a marker, if desired.
- 7). Make a hole in the upper-left corner of each chipboard cover or page, 1 inch down from the top and 1 inch in from the edge using a 1/4-inch hand-held hole punch. Repeat the process with the lower-left corner.
- 8). Push the sides of a 1 1/2-inch loose leaf metal binder ring in opposite directions to open the "clasp." Repeat the process to open a second binder ring. Load the back cover onto the metal rings, followed by the book's pages and the front cover. Pinch the rings shut to secure the pages.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us