- 1). Mop the floor with a standard floor-cleaning agent. Leave the excess water on the floor.
- 2). Vacuum the water and dirt away with a wet/dry vacuum. This prevents the dirt from being forced back into the grout by the mop or a cleaning cloth.
- 3). Mix 2 parts oxygen-based bleach with 1 part water to form a watery paste. Apply generously to the grout lines. Let the solution stand on the grout for 30 to 60 minutes. Apply more cleaning solution if the grout becomes dry before the time has elapsed.
- 4). Vacuum the solution and dirt from the tile and grout with the wet/dry vacuum. Mop the floor with clean water to rinse the surface of the tiles. Vacuum the excess water away to dry the floor.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us