- 1). Place a crescent wrench on the nut that holds the showerhead to the shower arm. Turn the handle of the wrench counterclockwise to remove the showerhead from the arm.
- 2). Attach the threaded nut of the filter to the threads on the end of the shower arm. Twist the nut as far as you can with your fingers, then use the crescent wrench to tighten it. Turn the nut clockwise to tighten.
- 3). Attach the showerhead nut to the threaded pipe sticking out of the water filter. Twist the nut as far as you can with your fingers, then use the crescent wrench to tighten it. Turn the water on and see if anything leaks. If leaking occurs, tighten the nuts until the leaking stops.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us