If the components that make up the architecture are not kept up to date and performing at peak levels, productivity and profitability can be severely hindered.
Additionally, there are various risks involved in IT management, such as fines and penalties that can be imposed for illegal use of software, or data loss or theft due to breaches.
These threats, if not managed and contained properly, can cause major damage to the company's infrastructure - and ultimately, its finances and its reputation.
But, most importantly, IT automation solutions allow organizations to realize the full potential of their technology environment, helping them to minimize total cost of ownership and maximize return on investment.
Software solutions provide companies with all the tools they need to automate and improve key IT activities.
With IT automation, businesses can:
- Reduce IT maintenance and administration costs by minimizing the time spent on helpdesk calls and other support-related activities
- Improve the speed and accuracy of internal IT audits
- Enhance the efficiency of employees by preventing the use of games, IM/chat programs, and other software with distracts them from their core tasks
- Identify and correct gaps in IT security, such as missing patches, lack of anti-virus software, or the presence of spyware or malware
- Eliminate the risk of fines and penalties associated with software license non-compliance
In fact, the ROI that can be achieved through these, and other benefits, can reach as much as 2,000%!