- 1). Prepare a solution for cleaning your floor. This varies according to the type of floor that you are cleaning. A common cleaning solution for wood, laminate or vinyl floors is a mixture of four parts water and one part white vinegar.
- 2). Dip the mop's head into the solution to wet the sponge.
- 3). Press the handle of the mop downward to ring out the sponge. The handle will release on its own.
- 4). Mop a section of your floor until you need to wet the mop again. Continue wetting, ringing and mopping until you have finished mopping the floor.
- 5). Replace the mop's sponge periodically as needed. Press the handle all the way down until it snaps into its lower position. Slide the old sponge out from between the two rollers. Slide a new sponge in between the rollers and pull the handle back up to its regular position.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us