- 1). Wet your hands and the bristles of your nail brush with warm water.
- 2). Apply a liquid soap to the bristles of your nail brush.
- 3). Use a back-and-forth motion to scrub your fingernails and the skin surrounding your nails with the brush. Pay special attention to the skin under the tops of your nails.
- 4). Rinse your fingernails with warm water.
- 5). Wash your hands with soap and water, and rinse your hands thoroughly.
- 6). Dry your hands with a clean towel.
- 7). Apply a moisturizer. The American Medical Association notes that moisturizing your hands after cleansing makes them more resistant to damage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us