- 1). Wet your hands and the bristles of your nail brush with warm water.
- 2). Apply a liquid soap to the bristles of your nail brush.
- 3). Use a back-and-forth motion to scrub your fingernails and the skin surrounding your nails with the brush. Pay special attention to the skin under the tops of your nails.
- 4). Rinse your fingernails with warm water.
- 5). Wash your hands with soap and water, and rinse your hands thoroughly.
- 6). Dry your hands with a clean towel.
- 7). Apply a moisturizer. The American Medical Association notes that moisturizing your hands after cleansing makes them more resistant to damage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us