- 1). Insert your USB drive into the USB slot on your computer. Click "Start." Right-click "Computer." Choose "Properties" from the contextual menu.
- 2). Select "Device Manager" from the left task pane. Expand "Disk drives." Right-click your USB drive.
- 3). Choose "Properties" from the contextual menu. Click the "Policies" tab. Choose "Optimize for performance" from the options.
- 4). Check "Enable write caching on the disk." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Create a PDF with Clickable Links to Chapters Using MS Word and OpenOffice
- Top Reverse Cell Phone Number Look-Up Database
- Mortgage Guide UK. A Basic Guide to UK Mortgage Lenders
- How to Stop Programs Launching on Startup
- Video: Tricks With Retouch on an iPhoto
- How to Unlock an LG F7200 Cell Phone
- What Do the Symbols Mean in iTunes?
- Free Gifts With Mobile Phones - Nothing is Better Than This
- How To Be Effective At Marketing With Blogs
- How to Load Images to a Flash Drive in Correct Order
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us