- 1). Insert your USB drive into the USB slot on your computer. Click "Start." Right-click "Computer." Choose "Properties" from the contextual menu.
- 2). Select "Device Manager" from the left task pane. Expand "Disk drives." Right-click your USB drive.
- 3). Choose "Properties" from the contextual menu. Click the "Policies" tab. Choose "Optimize for performance" from the options.
- 4). Check "Enable write caching on the disk." Click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us