- 1). Add a simple rubber stamped image to the bottom corner or top center of each piece of paper, blank card or envelope. Choose a letter stamp, a motif that you love or have your own stamp created with an interesting design or a stylized version of your name or initials (see Resources below).
- 2). Use your word processing or photo editing software program in conjunction with free clip art to design personalized stationery. Add a symbol to the top center of the page or combine it with your name, initials or a favorite quote to run along the bottom. Save the file and simply output a sheet with your color printer when you need to write a letter.
- 3). Buy a dry embossing tool that will create a textured imprint of your initial on the paper. The design will lend a subtle tone-on-tone touch to the stationery. You can also rub a bit of craft chalk or metallic rub-ons over the impression to add depth and color.
- 4). Save time if you write a lot of correspondence by having stationery custom printed. Find a printer that will let you choose the colors, font and paper weight. Many companies will also print paper with a graphic that you've created on your own.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us