- 1). Cut and hang the blueboard panels just as you would regular drywall. Attach the panels to the studs using traditional drywall screws.
- 2). Apply a layer of paper tape at each seam to keep joint finishes smooth.
- 3). Mix your veneer plaster with water. Follow the instructions on the packaging exactly to determine how much water you will need.
- 4). Use your trowel to apply a very thin coat of the plaster to the blueboard panels. This is your base coat, and it should be approximately 1/16-inch thick. Once you've finished, give this first coat an hour to dry.
- 5). Apply your second coat. Using your trowel, apply the plaster in smooth, even strokes, making sure not to leave any areas unfinished. This coat should also be 1/16-inch thick.
- 6). Wait 48 hours to ensure your plaster is dry. You can leave the walls unfinished if you like the look of the veneer plaster or use paint to complete the look of your walls.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us